When you are at the helm of a fast-growth business, there is no auto-pilot. Marketing, operations, funding, recruitment — not only do you have to steer the boat, you’ve got to load the guns and fuel the engine.
Envision’08 is your chance to step back from the daily hustle of running your business and get the information you need to make your vision happen. At this three-day conference in San Antonio, Texas you will identify your next big opportunity, develop strategies to overcome your challenges and hear real-life war stories first hand from successful entrepreneurs.
Developed by Texas A&M University’s Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship, Envision’08 brings together the best minds in the nation to give you the practical answers you need to push past your competition and claim victory in the marketplace.
The program has specifically been designed for serious entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs — no fluff here. High-impact breakout sessions will deepen your execution skills with practical advice that’s been tested in the field and is proven to work in the marketplace.
You’ll not only have access to some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country, you’ll also be able to pick the minds of top thought leaders in the business community today.
- What are the latest lead generation tools?
- How do I build brand equity quickly?
- What does it take to create true competitive differentiation?
- What’s the most effective way to recruit top talent and keep them happy?
- In this tight market, who is funding new ventures and what are they looking for?
Your registration fee includes:
- Access to all of the general sessions
- Access to the workshops of your choice
- All meals during conference hours
- Entertainment and networking sessions
- Access to business development resources available through the Texas A&M Center for New Ventures & Entrepreneurship
A portion of your registration fee will go to support programs and resources offered by Texas A&M Center for New Ventures & Entrepreneurship, and to further the center’s mission to provide encouragement, education, networking and assistance to entrepreneurially-minded students, faculty and Texas businesses.